Sunday 19 May 2013

Caused by: java.io.IOException: java.io.IOException: error=2, No such file or directory


This will come while executing the cmd/shell from java

might be the problem will be more like
command you are trying to execute will be a problem.

So please put more concentration on arguments you ar passing to application.

I also suggest this Article on this


I also faced same issues like above,
My mistake is
java -jar "Jaraname.jar" classname arg1 arg2

Totally here 3 args, even arg classname is not required for me...which is also trying to pass as an argument and creates the problem.

Jar is Runnable jar file with Manifest generated by eclipse in my case.

Windows / Linux both are same no need to take extra caring for os dependent.

One of the Best Article was from Javaworld.

Please post me for any solutions like this. I will help you with little Charge
:-)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here